Meds Check Booking
Book Your Free MedsCheck
MedsCheck is a free program for Ontarians taking a minimum of three medications for a chronic condition. MedsCheck is a one-on-one, 30 minute annual appointment with a pharmacist to help patients better understand their medication therapy.
• Review medications and ensure they are taken as prescribed
• Receive information about how to better manage your condition
• Reduce avoidable trips to the hospital
MedsCheck for Diabetes
MedsCheck for Diabetes is for anyone diagnosed with type 1 or type 2 diabetes – even those taking only one medication or managing their diabetes without prescription medications.
• Receive on-going medication management with your pharmacist
• Improve your understanding of your diabetes medication
• Receive training on devices, monitoring, and diabetes education
MedsCheck at Home
The MedsCheck at Home program is for patients taking a minimum of three chronic prescription medications who are not able to attend their community pharmacy in person because of their physical health, mental health, or distance to a community pharmacy.
• Receive one-on-one consultation with your pharmacist
• Receive a medicine cabinet clean-up with proper disposal of unused medication